Companies may find themselves at risk in the public
affairs environment. The threat may take the form of unfair government
regulations, a potential increase in utility fees or taxes, disgruntled
neighbors or community activists, or legislation and public policy
considerations that could negatively affect your business's operating
When that occurs, your company needs us. We know the issues, the
players and how to get things done. Ideally, policy makers are introduced
to your project by you, not by a third party. Ideally, you demonstrate
at the start that the project has overwhelming community support.
This is where we can help.
To assist you effectively we strive to open the lines of communication
between you and the policy makers. At the same time we help you
to build a broad coalition in support of your cause by the time
we sit down to negotiate with policy makers.
Muelrath Public Affairs will give you positive results.
Our Governmental Relations Services include:
- Meeting one-on-one with elected and/or appointed officials
- Researching, designing and producing educational packets
- Developing and producing press kits and press releases
- Organizing press conferences and interviews
- Setting up Town Hall meetings