At Muelrath Public Affairs we know the importance
of creating broad-based coalitions so our client's positions are
seen as fair, sensible and difficult to defeat.
We know that the best way to move the vote of a public official
is first to move the opinions of his or her constituents. Our grassroots
lobbying program is designed to educate communities and gain public
- Expanding hotel or resort facilities
- Golf courses
- Housing developments
- Constructing new stores
Officials, whether elected or appointed, have witnessed the effectiveness
of our program. MPA can rally supporters to attend and speak before
planning commissions, city councils, and boards of supervisors.
If you're facing public opposition, you must lessen that opposition
– Muelrath Public Affairs can help.
We have founded and managed such independent groups as Citizens
for Responsible Land Use, Citizens for a Better 101, Citizens for
Protecting Farmland, Families for Windsor and the Family Farmers
Alliance to provide our clients with effective grassroots advocacy.
In our Public Affairs - Grassroots Lobbying Program we:
- Build consensus behind the scenes with community leaders, government
officials, and the media
- Develop successful strategies with public agencies
- Build grassroots support through direct mail, phone banks,
and door-to-door canvassing
- Develop Public Opinion Surveys
- Organize press conferences and interviews
- Design and produce press kits and press releases
- Develop letters-to-the-editor campaigns